Chicago firm to lead search for Tampa Bay Partnership CEO
April 16, 2015 | Tampa Bay Business Journal
By Ashley Gurbal Kritzer
Nearly five months after its CEO of 20 years resigned, the Tampa Bay Partnership has hired an executive search firm to lead the quest for its next leader.
The partnership, an economic development and business retention organization for the eight-county Bay region, said Thursday that DHR International will lead the search.
DHR will work with an internal search committee, which includes the following:
- Brian Lamb, chairman, Tampa Bay Partnership; president and CEO, Fifth Third Bank (North Florida)
- Ken Atwater, president, Hillsborough Community College
- Mindy Grossman, CEO and director, HSN
- Anne Kerr, president, Florida Southern College
- Jim Kimbrough, vice chairman, SunTrust
- Steve Mason, CEO, BayCare
- John Ramil, president and CEO, TECO Energy
- Gary Sasso, president and CEO, Carlton Fields Jorden Burt
- Byron Shinn, managing partner/shareholder, Shinn & Co.
The former CEO, Stuart Rogel, resigned in late November. He was to stay on for a 90-day transitional period and work with John Schueler, chief operating officer, who was to take over day-to-day activities.
Click here to view the Tampa Bay Business Journal article.