Kristi brings 20 years of best-in-class retained executive search experience, providing for her clients unparalleled Consumer, Retail, and Hospitality market insights, compensation knowledge, industry networks and long-term relationships. She is a 2017 DHR Top Performer. Read more >
Kristi brings 20 years of best-in-class retained executive search experience, providing for her clients unparalleled Consumer, Retail, and Hospitality market insights, compensation knowledge, industry networks and long-term relationships. She is a 2017 DHR Top Performer.
For almost a decade, Kristi LeBlanc has served as Managing Partner of DHR International’s Consumer Practice Group, specializing in Consumer Products and Services, Hospitality & Leisure, Retail & Grocery, and Food Manufacturing, including a focus in the high-growth Natural-Organic space. For two decades, Kristi has been regarded as a reliable, hands-on, high-integrity search consultant who consistently leads customized, personal and thorough search processes with an exceptional focus on assessing organizational culture and evaluating the fit of key leadership. Kristi is also a Senior Partner in the firm’s global Hospitality & Leisure Practice, bringing deep expertise partnering with multi-site, consumer-facing, service-related businesses with a significant emphasis on customer experience.
Kristi has completed over 400 searches for roles ranging from public company Board Directors and C-suite executives to the broad range of senior functional and operational leaders. Kristi’s clients are based throughout the United States and include consumer-facing brands and companies ranging in size from leading Fortune 500 multi-national organizations to mid-cap companies and private-equity owned businesses. Kristi frequently partners with counterparts in Asia, Europe and Latin America on pan-regional projects. Prior to joining DHR International, Kristi was Office Managing Partner for another global retained executive search firm, also serving as Managing Partner of that firm’s Global Consumer, Retail & Hospitality Practice and as a member of the Global Operating Committee.
Previously, Kristi spent nine years at Korn/Ferry International where she was a Senior Partner. During her tenure at Korn/Ferry, Kristi received both of the firm’s most prestigious global performance awards – Korn/Ferry’s Americas’ Award for Excellence and Korn/Ferry’s Excellence in Client Satisfaction Award – Global Consumer Market – Americas. Kristi began her career in Marketing and Promotions in the Hospitality and Retail sector with the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES). Kristi earned her Bachelor of Science degree with Honors from Syracuse University’s highly-acclaimed S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. Originally from Los Angeles, California, Kristi resides in Denver, Colorado, with her husband and three children. As a family, the LeBlanc’s are active volunteers with Special Olympics Colorado.
Having assessed, advised, and interviewed thousands of executives, Kristi is recognized as an industry thought leader on career, leadership, and human capital:
- Recipient of the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal’s Women in Business Awards: Industry Leader – Kristi LeBlanc: One of “25 Most Influential Women Industry Leaders”
- Profiled by the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal: “LeBlanc: A ‘Queen-maker’ Hunted for Executive Recruiting Skills”
- Profiled by Minnesota Business magazine: "Power Player: People in the Know You Ought to Know – Kristi LeBlanc: This Recruiter has a Content-Rich Rolodex”
- Profiled in the Minneapolis Star Tribune: Today’s Spotlight - Kristi LeBlanc: Business Insider
- Contributor to college textbook, Integrated Business Communication: In the Marketplace, John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- Recipient of three book awards: International Book Awards; the USA Book News Best Books Awards: and the North American Bookdealers Exchange Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards
- Speaker and presenter to numerous professional associations
- Board Director for a non-profit, post-secondary, life-skills training program for young adults with learning differences
- Featured guest on dozens of radio talk shows and podcasts discussing career, success, and transitions
SPECIALTY PRACTICE AREAS
LOCATIONDenver | North America
Kristi LeBlanc: Related Material
March 2014 | White Papers
In the never ending “war for talent,” human resources executives continue to sharpen their strategies for attracting and retaining top candidates at the vice president level and above.Today, more than ever before, we see corporate social responsibility (CSR) as one of the most prominent areas where companies can stand out to high potential candidates. More >