Martin M. Pocs
Martin M. Pocs serves as vice chairman of DHR International and is the managing director of the firm's Denver office. As one of the three top producers in the history of the firm, Martin has made significant contributions in shaping the success of DHR. Read more >
Martin M. Pocs serves as vice chairman of DHR International and is the managing director of the firm's Denver office. As one of the three top producers in the history of the firm, Martin has made significant contributions in shaping the success of DHR. His search practice includes diverse industries such as telecommunications, manufacturing, financial services, real estate, advanced technology, consumer products, aerospace, software, bio-medical, mining, renewable energy and non-profits covering a variety of disciplines and general management positions within those industries. Notable success has been realized in private equity backed transactions.
Martin made a very quick rise in being one of DHR's top producers and still retains that title in 2017. He is considered one of the world's top 100 executive search consultants. The chairman of DHR, David Hoffmann has said, "Martin's professionalism, responsiveness, tenaciousness, sense of urgency and utmost dedication to his clients are themes that distinguish his performance."
Prior to DHR, Martin had a 14 year career in human resources including experience with Sundstrand Corporation, a Fortune 500 aerospace and industrial products manufacturer, and Founders Asset Management, a financial services firm featuring no-load mutual funds.
Martin has been recognized as:
- One of the top 40 dynamic business leaders under 40 in the Denver area;
- Marquis "Who's Who" in America;
- Past-Chairman of the Board for Goodwill Industries;
- An original inductee to the Rock Valley College Hall of Fame;
- Founding member of Social Venture Partners;
- A selected participant in "50 for Colorado";
- Founder of DAPS (Denver Association of Professional Services);
- Appointee by the Governor of Colorado as a Real Estate Commissioner;
- Judge for Denver Business Journal's CFO of the Year Awards;
- 2010 Lifetime Achievement Award from Goodwill Industries;
- Board of Executive Advisors for Northern Illinois University, College of Business;
- A selected Expert Witness in numerous litigations involving executive compensation matters;
- A featured guest on Next Level Recruiting television, in an online video segment for purchase entitled, "Secrets of the Top Producers," a training piece Pocs developed.
In addition to his many honors and charity work, he has served as an adjunct professor for management–related subjects and was a licensed representative of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. He earned his bachelor's and master's degree in Management from Northern Illinois University. < Read less
SPECIALTY PRACTICE AREAS
LOCATIONDenver | North America
Martin M. Pocs: Related Material
February 2019 | Hunt Scanlon
Healthcare is among the most rapidly growing employment fields, according to analysts at Hunt Scanlon Media, which tracks trends in the executive search and leadership solutions space. So it is that the need for recruiting firms to deliver top-drawer leaders throughout the sector has only grown. More >