The industry is moving fast. Acceleration of customer adoption has taken the markets by storm.
Leadership needs to evolve with it. Let us show you how.
The skills and qualifications of financial services leaders in the Fintech sector will continue to change as firms seek more revenue, opportunities in digital and mobile technology and respond to the increased demand for risk management and regulatory requirements.
We help Fintech companies solve important business problems by bringing the talent to tackle opportunities and issues and drive results.
One size doesn’t fit all.
Highly successful start-ups have become household names, achieving rapid customer adoption and driving significant value creation.
Established incumbents are responding to the threats to their businesses and embracing new business models, partnerships, and change.
We understand how leaders fit into this ecosystem.
- Growth: Rapidly growing and well capitalized companies seek experienced leaders with the ability to scale operations and maintain entrepreneurial spirit.
- Start Ups: Founder-led companies seek entrepreneurial leaders who can professionalize high potential teams and businesses.
- Incumbents: Large established players seek change agents who can drive innovation and break-down entrenched business models as barriers to change.
Areas of specialty within the Fintech Practice include:
- Digital Banking
- Banking Technology
- Securities & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Technology
- Wealth Management
- Payments & Money Transfer
- Alternative Lending
- Blockchain / Currency