At DHR International,we work with some of the most respected independent, community hospitals and health systems, academic medical centers, faith-based providers, group practices and many other provider entities across the globe.
Our consultants work collaboratively, many of whom are past hospital executives, HR professionals as well as an MD and clinical nurse leader, on all assignments so that our clients benefit from the national reach and collective thought leadership as well as relationships of each team member on each assignment.
Our consultants understand the issues that healthcare providers are facing, such as implementing government regulations/ACA requirements and compliance issues, consolidation, physician integration to improve the overall patient experience with an ongoing focus on creating seamless coordination of care and technological transformation, from electronic patient records to diagnostic capabilities and capturing quality metrics to ACO formation.
Academic Medical Centers
We bring a wealth of experience in helping academic medical centers and colleges of medicine excel in their role of providing innovative clinical care, world-class training for the doctors and nurses of the future, and ground-breaking advances in medical research.
Faith-based Health Systems
DHR International serves with many of the largest faith-based health systems in the country. We share your values and commitment to foster your mission to provide caring and quality for all patients and communities alike. We also understand the issues that faith-based organizations are facing, such as community benefit capabilities, development of bench strength in the senior leadership ranks and physician partnership opportunities.
Medical Group/Physician Practices
We know that physician practice management requires its own set of broad based skills, unique to the industry with a required emphasis on lean organizational structures, direct physician relations and dynamic financial targets. We have a strong track record of success with both lay and physician executive leaders in this ever growing market segment.
DHR International clients trust our insight on all facets of organizational leadership – from the initial creation of a position to reporting structures, core competencies and compensation. We are respected for our consulting expertise in providing real-time market intelligence as well as generating greater corporate self-awareness of leadership gaps and strengths to help our clients make informed decisions related to the alignment, assessment and acquisition of leadership talent.
Areas of specialization
- Independent hospitals and health systems
- Medical physician groups
- Academic medical centers and colleges of medicine
- Faith-based hospitals and systems
- Critical access/safety net facilities
- Pediatric and children’s facilities
- Service line, surgery, free-standing facilities
- Ancillary services/pharmacy/lab/dialysis/chemotherapy
- State and national associations
- Provider and government insurance plans
- Long term care
- Behavioral health
- Hospice and end-of-life-care organizations
- Post-acute care/Home health/Rehab
- Board of directors
- C-suite and executive leadership
- Service line leaders
- Physician expertise
- Clinical leadership/nurses and MDs
- Deans, department chairs and tenured professionals
- Foundation/Fund development
- Public health/Government leaders
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Laboratory and support services
- Medical informatics
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Physician leadership and practice management
- Quality professionals
- Service line administration
- Strategic planning
- Marketing/business development
- Supply chain