Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Overall statistics for racial, ethnic, and gender diversity are better, but not showing major improvements. There is a clear case for change and a new approach.
Companies often site common perceived barriers to hiring and promoting diverse talent:
- "We cannot find or promote the right talent."
- "Our selection teams do not represent a diverse organization."
- "When included in the process, diverse candidates are not selected."
There are solutions. From better talent planning to education programs to identify and reduce bias, it's important to develop a customized Diversity, Equity & Inclusion program that matches the challenges of the company's culture.
DHR, working with Diversity experts RJ Harris & Associates, provides best-in-class expertise from consultants who understand what it takes to implement DE&I strategies internally and have led initiatives at Fortune 100 Global organizations.
Together, our teams provide consultative services that focus on Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Leadership Consulting by:
- Developing comprehensive diversity, equity and inclusion strategies
- Designing diversity, equity and inclusion training programs
- Developing, expanding, and providing guidance for business resource groups
- Completing external diversity and culture surveys
- Creating internal and external diversity communication strategies
- Integrating DE&I into all aspects of talent management including selection, assessment, high-potential identification, succession planning, onboarding and coaching
Diverse representation exists at all levels of the organization.
Differences are valued in the way people work together.
Fair & Equitable
People-processes are fairly and equitably managed.
Diversity is leveraged in daily work and viewed as a competitive advantage.